The 6th generation GSX-R1000, the most powerful, hardest-accelerating, cleanest-running GSX-R ever built.
It also is the lightest, most compact, most aerodynamic and best-handling, and smooth throttle response.
The new GSX-R1000 is completely new from the ground up.
- The most powerful GSX-R ever built.
- Increased top-end without sacrificing low-end and mid-range power.
-Optimized engine dimensions to enhance cornering performance.
-Increased performance and drivability with MotoGP derived technology
-Endurance-race-proven durability and reliability
- The lightest GSX-R1000 engine ever built.
- The most compact GSX-R1000 chassis ever produced.
- Optimized geometry to increase rider confidence in Run.Turn.Stop.
- Rider oriented handling.
- The most aerodynamic GSX-R1000 in history.
- Added rider confidence in Run.Turn.Stop.
- Increased rider usability and convenience.
- Retained GSX-R styling identity.
- Refined for aerodynamic performance.
- MotoGP-derived shape and color.
- Sleek bodywork enhances the lightweight chassis.
The GSX-R1000 electronics have ride by wire electronic throttle bodies, 10-level traction control system, Suzuki drive mode selector, electronically controlled ABS, quick shift system, and launch control system.
The new GSX-R1000 bodywork is more compact, sleeker and narrower to increase aerodynamic efficiency. The new fuel tank has a lower top and a sleeker shape, helping the rider tuck in more completely and easily. The improved rider tuck helps to improve the aerodynamic performance of the motorcycle.
2017 Suzuki SV650
The new 2016 SV650 is raising the standards on the "V-twin fun machine" with the latest innovations.
It has greater engine performance, class-leading fuel economy,
lighter weight and sportier package in an affordable price range.
The new SV650 was redesigned with over 60 new parts and has a multi-function LCD instrument panel.
The SV650 has new features that allows the rider to have a easy ride.
The newly featured "low RPM assist" helps rider in launching and running at lower rpm and
the "Suzuki Easy Start" simplifies riders operation in engine starting.
The bodywork of the SV650 is narrow and lightweight making it easier to maneuver and
also have the lowest seat height in the 650 class.
The body lines of the SV650 allow a wide range of riders to ride.